Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Stamping Boutique Dramatic Tree

One of Tracey's newest images - love how this Dramatic Tree seems to be dripping buds.  Today was Challenge #4 over at The Stamping Boutique's Challenge blog - This week it was a Color challenge - Pink, Purple and Green.

I colored my tree with Copics (buds are pinks and purples, with the leaves green), then after it was all put together, added some pink stickles/purple stickles/green stickles. 


The card base is green with a purple mat under the purple polka dot designer paper.  The tree has bright pink mat to set off the tree & keep it bright by the dark purple designer paper.  I punched a slot in the image panel to thread this pink ribbon through.  The sentiment was computer generated when I printed the image.

Check out The Stamping Boutique store to see what else Tracey has for you to play with.
As always, thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

Heide said...

OMG!!
I love what you have done to the tree. Super cute.

Unknown said...

OMG! I love it! This is the first I've seen with the tree. You are just uber talented. Great job!

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Collette, totally cute
hugs
Miranda

April said...

OMgoodness....how pretty pretty pretty!!!