Monday, April 25, 2011

Tiffany Doodles new releases


Omygosh have I been swamped with Nursing school stuff last couple of weeks - it's kicking my butt, but I'm doing pretty good (fingers crossed as finals are in 2 weeks).

Anyway - these are cards I did last week and just couldn't find time to put them up.  They're all new releases from Tiffany Doodles ... Love them all!

This first one is a beautiful crocus that I colored with my Copics and then tweaked with my Prismas.  The papers were from Paper Trey's guidelines pack.  I forgot how much I love the purple and green color combo.  Pale plum and perfect plum mats were used and I added a Stampin Up sentiment punched with their oval punch and some pretty purple pearls. 


I really like the way this next one turned out ... The words on the dog tags were added by me before coloring with Prismas.  For the pearls, I added glossy accents (as well as teeny, tiny dots on the chain of the dog tag) before spritzing the whole thing with Smooch gold to age it.  I polished the pearls off right away to keep them a bit whiter.  Because the images and sentiment were all added, I wanted to keep the rest fairly simple, so I just added a satin knotted ribbon before matting it on black. 


Hope you enjoyed the peek.
Would love to hear what you think.

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow collette, these are beautiful! The flowers look so real, just gorgeous!