Thursday, April 14, 2011

New digital images at Tiffany Doodles release date 4/15/11


What a couple of cute, cute, cute new digital images.  Take a sneak peek ...
Tiffany is having a sale on these 2 images - buy both and save 10%. 
Check it out by clicking on the link here.

I chose the carriage stamp.  I printed it out twice - once on white and once on the pretty Basic Grey designer paper, which I then paper pieced.  The 'cloth' parts of the carriage were paper pieced.  The rest was colored with Copics.  I sponged the edges and then added some orangish half pearls.  Added some silver pearls to the carriage top for the hinges.

My base is vanilla then pumpkin then some more of that pretty designer paper.  I finished off with a flourish from Sizzix in pumpkin and an ivory organdy ribbon.  The gold part of the wheels have glossy accents on them as well.  I left the little bluebird "out of the box" here.

Now, if I only knew someone expecting ... Anyone need this card, just let me know & I'll be happy to send it to the first person who asks.

Thanks heaps for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Oh my gosh! I love your adorable paper pieced Baby buggy! This is way too precious! 8-)