Friday, February 13, 2015

A New Canvas

This lovely image is from Saturated Canary, called A New Canvas.  I printed her out on a 5.5 x 8.5 inch piece of Cryogen because I'd like to put her on the cover of one of my journals.

I colored her with Copics.  Haven't done anything else with her because I want to get some papers together or pages with images to color from Saturated Canary - I just don't know what I want to do past put her as a cover.  It will come to me eventually ...

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lizzy Smith said...

Hi Colette! These posts of the colored images are so great. I was thinking of doing some posts like these, I have many colored images that never make it onto a project because the coloring part is what I enjoy the most. Now that I have seen your posts it doesn't seem like such a strange thing to do. I would love to know what you are planning to do with your art journal, I have wanted to do one also but I have no idea where to begin. TFS hun! xx Lizzy