Wednesday, February 11, 2015

DT Inspiration for Ching Chou Facebook Page

Well, here it is, week two over at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook Page, and I've got a gorgeous image, Spring Banquet for inspiration. 

This beauty was colored with Copics.
I love Ching Chou Kuik's images, so I try to keep them on the
larger side to showcase them.
I did try to get some pretty designer paper in there, with a punch, lace strip and some ribbon.
 
Here's a close up:
 
Hope you're just as inspired to create something .. Make sure you check out
Ching Chou Kuik's Etsy Shop for more lovely images.
Make sure you participate in the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge for February - Must use the image A Key to My Heart which was released February 1st, and the theme is Lace/Romance.
 
Don't forget, there is also a Ching Chou Kuik blog that runs monthly challenges as well.   
 
Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: