Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Outlawz Challenge - Use Ribbon or Twine

Hey all ... Hope you've been doing well ... I've been on a coloring jag and have been going to town on Rick St. Dennis, MFA's beautiful images .... SO ... when this week's challenge came up with Rick being one of the sponsors, I had to jump in, even if it wasn't my week to post a design team inspiration.

So, this week at The Outlawz' Saturday's Paper ala Mode challenge, we were to use ribbon or twine.  As you can see, I have my yellow satin ribbon beneath the image panel.

This is Columbine, again, one of Rick St. Dennis' digital images found in his Zibbet shop.  She was colored with Copics, then I added a couple of tweaks of Stickles for the sparkly bits & bobs.  The papers are digital, sponged with SU's Pretty in Pink, as is the image panel.  I added some paper flowers and some pink faux pearls and Viola! it was done.

Hope you like it, and have a chance to head over to The Outlawz' Saturday Paper ala Mode Challenge too.

No comments: