Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge #278 Beachy Keen

This week over at The Little Red Wagon's Challenge #278, Heather has come up with a wonderful challenge called Beachy Keen.  Who's not tired of the cold winter, I challenge you to fess up right now!  I know I certainly am - I think after the first snowfall, I was ready for summer.

As usual, you can use any image, just stay within the heart of the theme of Beachy Keen.

I chose to use this adorable Saturated Canary image called Smokin' Hot.  Daughter is down in Florida at school, and I get totes jelly when she sends me pics of her in a bikini on the beach while I've got 2 coats on shoveling the driveway, so I think she's getting this one!

I colored the image with Copics and then added some stickles to the polka dots on her swim suit as well as the ovals to tie it in.  Glossy accents for the cherry and the heart.  The sentiment is computer generated.  The background paper is digitally created from Scrapbook.com, and is a picture of waves hitting the beach.

Hope you all have time to create something warm, summery, Beachy Keen, and post over at The Little Red Wagon!

5 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! So cool that you made that background digitally.

Joanne said...

Wow! Your card is stunning. Seriously! I love the image and how you colored it, the addition of Stickles is gorgeous and that background is amazing.
Joanne xo

Heather said...

Beautiful!!! Amazing colouring and I like how you used digital beach paper as the background. You rocked my challenge. Hugs!

Tracy Penney said...

Gorgeous image and your colouring is amazing. I love the design and the digital paper in the background looks amazing.

Susie Moore said...

Wow! What a hottie!! And you have colored her perfectly!!