Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Challenge #277 at The Little Red Wagon - Round and Round We Go

This week's challenge over at The Little Red Wagon is "Round and Round We Go" ... in other words, use circles, ovals, anything but a 90* right angle on your project.

I chose this adorable image from Saturated Canary, it's part of the Dad 2014 image, which has been retired.

I used my Creative Memories cutting system to cut the card on a fold and layer the next 2 pieces (DP is digital paper).  I used a doily that was sponged with Marina Mist (SU) and then cut the image out with my spellbinders circle with a scalloped mat.  The heart dies are from Memory Box.

In my case, I took everything literal with regard to "round" with the exception of the hearts. 

Head over to The Little Red Wagon and check the thumbnails to see what everyone else has come up with ... Looking forward to see what you create!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

JanR said...

This is so cute! Love how you coloured her up and those heart die cuts are awesome!

Heather said...

So cute. the lace and the hearts just make that adorable image pop. Great card. Hugs, my friend.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Amazing. I love how 'round' your card is.....lol!! The image is awesome too.

Marilyn said...

Wow... fantastic colouring!