Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Peek A Boo - I See You

This week's challenge over at The Little Red Wagon is "Peek A Boo" - in other words, use a window.

I chose this image from Saturated Canary called Sweet Oklahoma ... Because I'm from Chicago, the Windy City, I'm going to call it Sweet Home Chicago.

I colored her up with Copics and then hand cut a window frame as if you're looking outside seeing how windy it is.

Papers are, as usual, digital papers with Stampin Up cardstock (Not Quite Navy,  Marina Mist and Rose Red.  I added a pink grosgrain ribbon and some pretty pink pearls to finish it off.

Here's a close up:

If you have a chance, please head over to Little Red Wagon and participate in this week's challenge - to add a window of some sort.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

Awesome. Love your window. That umbrella is the cutest. Where can I buy one like that?

JanR said...

This is lovely! Fab colouring!

Heather said...

Your colouring is amazing and this is such a pretty image to colour up. I really like your take on the window theme. Hugs.

Joanne said...

Wow! This card is just stunning! Your coloring is beautiful and I love that image!
Joanne xo

Susie Moore said...

I totally love your card. I can't believe the image behind the window. Wow, you are an artist.