Friday, February 13, 2015

Rick St. Dennis roll

Okay, I have to check with Rick, but he sent me this image that I didn't ask for - either I'll pay him for it, or "buy" a duplicate ... Anyway, I thought it was very intriguing, so I colored it up with Copics.  She's called Music Hall Berlin, and she can be found HERE
 
This will join my Rick St. Dennis' images that I put in a journal.  I'm printing them 5.5 x 8.5 inches so I can get in there and get some good detail.  I know she's red, just like the last couple I've done, but that's what "she said she wanted" when I picked her up.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Now, I know I told my friend Helen that I'd NEVER color up Rick's elephants ... they didn't interest me, other than I LOVE to look at what other people did with them.
 
Surprise ... When I was shopping, this girlie said to me,
 "Make me patriotic, I'd love to be red white and blue"
So ... I bought her ...
Now, imagine my surprise when I sat down to color her, she said,
"I changed my mind - I want bright, bright, bright"
So who am I to argue with a fickle Elephant?

She's called Burlesqu Ephant (yes, spelled that way) and can be found at Rick's Zibbet shop HERE.  I think she turned out pretty cute for an animal (thank goodness there was no fur, since I'm fur-phobic at the moment).

Hope you enjoyed them both ... Take care and have a great day!

1 comment:

marion said...

Wow, Awesome colouring, love it ! Lots of hugs, Marion