Saturday, November 01, 2014

Are you on the "Good" list ?

Welcome to November, and Bearly Mine Design's challenge for this month is to create a Christmas inspired project.

Absolute LOVE all the papers that Bearly Mine Designs has, especially their Christmas paper collections.   Here's a preview of some of the new ones Donna's come up with.  Check them ALL out, though ... because ... They're all fabulous!!!

For this card, I used papers from the Christmas Traditions 2 pack.  This pack coordinates with the Christmas Traditions pack, so if you have one, you should have them both, lol.  I used my Nestabilties to cut out two papers and while still in the die, sponged around the edge in red.

This image is from Saturated Canary, called Molly the Elf ... Such a sweet thing.  I colored her with Copics (see list below).  After coloring her jacket, I used the colorless blender to draw lines to make her coat look like a plaid coat, to go with the red plaid paper.  I also added some shabby blue Frantage to simulate snow falling.  Finished off with some lace and some pretty pearls.
Copics Used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  E29,25,21,Y21
     Hat/Jacket/Socks/Leg Warmers:  R29,27,24,22; G28,16,09,14; C3,1,00
     Boots:  W7,E35,33,31
     List:  E43,42,40
Hope you enjoy ... this, I think is number two in my Christmas cards for this year ... I may just yet get some out this time!

Thanks for stopping by ... if you happened upon my site, please make sure you check out the rest of the beautiful projects created by the Bearly Mine Designs design team ... they're all wonderful!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lozzy said...

What a gorgeous Christmas Card, love your design and your colouring is beautiful...Hugs Lozzy x

Andreja said...

What a pretty card you made :-)) Your colouring is adorable!!!
Hugs, Andreja