Friday, November 28, 2014

Pretty in Pink Christmas

Such a sweet image - and I love the way it looks in the pink ... All Dressed Up is having their first Facebook challenge - the theme is Christmas.

This particular image is called All Dressed Up for Christmas, and can be found in their Etsy shop:  All Dressed Up.

I colored this lovely with Copics and then added some clear glitter Gelli Roll to outline her wings and accent her skirt, as if to make it sparkly tulle.  When I got done, the image looked so crisp, I wanted to keep the layers neat and clean with little frou-frou.
 
I tilted the card - not the best photograph, but shows you how the skirt and wings are accented with the sparkle. 
 
I used Pretty in Pink and Pomegranate papers from Stampin Up, as well as digital designer paper from Bearly Mine Designs' Christmas Ice paper pack.
 
Here's a close up of the pretty little thing ... Check out All Dressed Up's Etsy page as well as their Facebook page for more fun and samples of the different images.
 
Check out Kit and Clowder's Facebook page this weekend, too ... In honor of hitting 5000 subscribers, Alyce is throwing a party with lots of fun.  It's too late to get a Bingo card, but there will be lots more going on that you can participate in.
 
It's the day after Thanksgiving, "Black Friday" as we know it here in the
States, and I plan on hibernating ... unless of course I run out of my tape runner ...
Should have known to check supplies before the weekend.
I have back ups, but I just love my little Tombow runners.
 
Have a wonderful day ... Stay safe if you go out shopping
and don't be an aggressive shopper ;).
Hugs to all,

3 comments:

kipekr said...

It's a wonderful project you've put together and I love your "simple layers".

Unknown said...

This is fabulous!! I truly LOVE this card! You have done a beautiful job coloring and design layout. So glad you joined us at All Dressed Up stamps!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Collette! I really like the colours, your colouring, and the great design! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)