Thursday, November 20, 2014

Crayons anyone?

Okay, so I'm not a crayon person ... love almost every other coloring medium out there ... this had me struggling a bit ...

Over at Kit and Clowder's Facebook page, Alyce Keegan is having a crayon coloring challenge ... I will admit my first two went straight into the garbage, as I was way to heavy handed and the wax was just 'gloppy' (I know, not a word, lol) ... that waxy stuff just doesn't want to go where I want it to go, lol ... Trick was to be light handed ... Used a bunch of my old school cross hatching that I used when I used to draw.  Think the results were way better this third time around.

Never mind that Arial's hair isn't quite this pink, but even out of 64 crayolas, I couldn't find the right orangey/red shade I wanted ... but this is as good as its going to get ...

Thanks, Alyce for making me go outside my comfort zone, lol.

Try something like this - it was truly a challenge, but this last one wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.

Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: