Monday, November 10, 2014

Snowflake Fairy Wishes

This is a new digital image from Saturated Canary that I absolute adore ... I know, you're shocked, right, lol ... Love all things Saturated Canary right about now.  Krista Smith is an amazing artist and I absolute love coloring her images.

I colored this beauty with Copics (see colors below).  The papers are all from Bearly Mine Designs' Christmas Ice and Mini Dots.  Mats were Stampin' Up's bashful blue and pink pirouette.
 

I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the doily in the back and then sponged it with some bashful blue.  I used a Sizzix flourish die for the bottom flourishes.  When all was mounted, I added some Wink of Stella to this fairy's wings and then some diamond Stickles to the points of her snowflakes, as well as the flourishes and some more on the doily for a bit of sparkle.
Copics Used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Hair:  E29,18,15,13,11
     Wings:  Bv11,RV00,B02,00,000,0000
     Pinks:  RV21,14,13,11,10
     Blues:  B04,02,00,000

I absolutely love the way she turned out ... Non-traditional Christmas colors, for sure, but then, this doesn't have a sentiment, so could be just a plain old Happy Winter card (even though I'm DREADING the coming of snow).

Hope you all enjoy ... Check out Saturated Canary for some lovely images, especially for the upcoming winter season ... as well as Bearly Mine Designs ... Donna has some fabulous holiday paper packs for you.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Hello, Collette! Such a delightful card - beautifully colored and arranged. Love your shading techniques, and your pretty image has the most gorgeous eyes! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}