Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fight Like a Girl, Lexie

Another card for sweet Lexie who's battling Pre B cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma ... for more information, please check out her blog at http://LettiStrong.blogspot.com, or go to Facebook and type in Help the Johnson Family.
 

This image is from Saturated Canary, called Ribbons.  It was being offered as a freebie if you're a member of the Saturated Canary Facebook page a while ago.  I colored the image with Copics and then sponged the edges with Potting Soil (Archival) and matted on chocolate from Stampin Up.

The designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, matted on kraft or chocolate.  The background is from the Gingham paper pack, but I can't seem to find where I got the one that looks like there's netting on it.The white doily was cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  Finishing touches include cream grosgrain ribbon, some brown half pearls and some paper flowers.

Here's a close up:
Check out Lexie's lime green tattoo, representing Awareness for Lymphoma

Copics used:
     Skin:  E04,11,21,00,000,R20
     Shirt:  YG17,09,07,06,03
     Jeans:  B97,95,93,91
     Hat:  E57,55,53,51,YG09,07,06

Hope you like it, but to be honest, more importantly, I hope Lexie likes it :)

Have a wonderful day ...
Check back on Saturday for my take on The Outlawz Paper ala Mode challenge card.  I think you'll like the challenge.

No comments: