Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Outlawz Snowmen Challenge 11-15-14

Here is my DT card for The Outlawz' Saturday Paper ala Mode challenge.  This week's sponsor was Squigglefly and we were asked to use something with a snowman on it, as well as use TEAL and PURPLE on the card ... check, check and check!
This image is called Which List Snowman ... He's looking to see which list you're on, the Naughty one or the Nice one ... So which is it?

I colored him with Copics and layered him on some Stampin Up's eggplant envy.  The background papers are from Bearly Mine Designs' Christmas Memories pack.  I'm not sure where the blue came from, I think it might have been a freebie from long ago, but it was teal, and worked perfect for this.

 Because of the design on the paper, I left this one pretty simple.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the Christmas tree and then added gold Stickles for ornaments.  I also added some diamond Stickles dotted on the image panel to simulate snow.

I can't find the color list for the copics used, but I know the purples were the V17,15,12 range.
 
Copics used:
"Teal":  BG18,15,13,11
Purples:  V09,17,15,12
Boots:  N9,7,5
"white":  C3,1,00 (R30 cheeks)
List:  E53,50
Misc:  YR09,04, E35,33

Hope you can head over to The Outlawz and join in on this challenge or any others.  They have a new challenge every day of the week, and they are switched up weekly, so there's always a challenge to join.
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh... what an utterly fabulous card! Love, love, love that snowman and your colouring. Fantastic layout and design too Collette!